No Longer Restless


The wind is blowing…
Keeps blowing to energize my mind
I guess, the wind is wondering why I am not powerful…

Bad and blue moments have stolen my smiles and laughters
I struggle hard to take them back,
But “the lost thing will never return!”

Now, the wind is still blowing
It keeps pampering me, until I feel sleepy…
Sometimes, in my blue moment, I keep forcing my eyes to stay closed…
Pretending sleeping…
And hoping that all the dark experiences are just dreams or nightmares
“Wake me up!” I screamed
Tell me that those moments are just not more than the illusion…”

And suddenly…

Now the wind is blowing softly
It touches my heart and brings an inspiring message
“JUST FORGET THE PAST, AND START THE NEW LIFE FROM NOW!!!”

Now I realize that God has given me so many wonderful things
No reason to complain
No reason to cry
No reason to quit…
I AM REBORN!!! ..................
I stare the sky, it is still blue, I look at myself,
I am still perfect and ALIVE!!!
Now I know that I have to continue my life…
I am not afraid of being alone…ANYMORE!!!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Clock

Infolinks In Text Ads

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Search


Recent Comments